At the moment, we are living in special times, requesting some adjustments from all of us. To guarantee a carefree stay, we have provided multiple measures.
- Hand disinfectant stations are provided in all common areas.
- All of our staff will be wearing a face mask.
- Our restaurant meets the social distancing rule of 1.50 meter.
- The breakfast buffet is manned by a staff member who will serve you and maintains an impeccable hand hygiene.
- The reception is equipped with a plexi screen, in order to give you a warm welcome.
- Housekeeping will not take place when the guests are in the room.
- Floor markings are applied indicating 1.50 meter distance in the entrance area and at the buffet.
- Multiple posters are provided to inform our guest.
- We have sanitised your key, please keep it on you
Of course, we can not achieve this on our one, therefore, we ask you to respect following rules.
- Try to respect a distance of 1.50 meter with other guests and the staff as much as possible in the common areas.
- Avoid physical contact with anyone other than your travel companions.
- Electronic payement is preferred.
- In case of showing Covid-19 symptoms, we ask you to stay home or to inform us immediately.
- Please wash your hands regularly, both in your room as in the common areas.
- Cough or sneeze in a paper tissue or in your elbow.
- We recommend wearing a face mask in the common areas, where sufficient distance can not always be guaranteed.
- If possible, we ask you to use the stairs instead of the elevator. A circulation plan is provided for this reason (one stairwell for ascending and one for descending).
We know we can count on your cooperation! Enjoy your holiday!